Our online Master of Science in Human Capital Development is a cutting-edge alternative to traditional human resource and business administration degrees that prepares students to serve as an internal or external adviser to management at all levels, especially senior management, working to transform the current workforce into the workforce needed one, three, or five years out.
- Twelve-course Master of Science degree program
- 100% online course delivery
- Live interaction with La Salle's distinguished faculty
- Multidisciplinary curriculum that draws courses from psychology, management, negotiation theory, and instructional technology to offer learners a blend of theory and practice
Our online Master of Science in Human Capital Development teaches you to develop, implement, and measure strategic human capital plans for your organization. Whether you are a project manager or city manager, you will learn how to improve your workforce over time to meet your future needs.
Our program will teach you how to develop organizational solutions that will strategically integrate your organization's people, mission, goals, and objectives.
- Develop students' skills for evaluating the connection between an organization's bottom line and its best use of human capital.
- Provide students with a clear understanding of legal and ethical responsibilities related to managing a workforce of any size.
- Help students relate course material to their chosen area of interest, such as healthcare, insurance, education, global issues, government, banking, and non-profits.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that La Salle University's Master of Science in Human Capital Development fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The Human Capital Development Program has also been recognized by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for coaching credit.