Tuition and Fees
- $1,965 per course (based on $655 per credit x 3 credits per course)
- $23,580 for entire program (based on $1,965 per course x 12 courses)
- General University Fee (per semester) $100
- Technology Fee (full-time, per semester) $100 (students enrolled in two courses)
- Technology Fee (part-time, per semester) $50 (students enrolled in one course)
Methods of Payment
Tuition is due on or before the first day of the semester. Students will receive an electronic bill sent to their La Salle email accounts for the term's tuition. For the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms, payment is due in August, December, and April, respectively. Payments may be made by check or credit card.
Employer Sponsored Deferred Payment Plan
La Salle University has established a deferred payment plan for graduate students who qualify for tuition reimbursement from their employer. Students accepted into the plan may defer payment of that portion of their tuition reimbursable under their employers' program until 45 days after the end of the semester. Any balance not covered under an employer education assistance plan, must be remitted by the original due date. Please refer to the Office of Student Accounts and Receivable website.
La Salle University reserves the right to amend or add to the charges listed above and to make such changes applicable to new and enrolled students.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that La Salle University's Master of Science in Human Capital Development fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The Human Capital Development Program has also been recognized by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for coaching credit.