- Online Pre-College Courses
- Why Brown Online Pre-College Courses?
- So You Want to Be a Doctor
- Lessons in Leadership
- Writing for College & Beyond
- Exploring Engineering
- Storytelling in the Digital Age
- DNA Science
- Anatomy, Physiology & Disease
- Developing Young Entrepreneurs
I liked learning about the various fields of engineering and
I loved the nanotechnology unit and also liked the renewable energy unit.
I was able to learn from the lectures in the comfort of my own home and to have the opportunity to watch them again at any time
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Parents, do you have any questions?
Or Contact our Enrollment Advisor Today
What Students Are Saying
It opened my eyes and made me discover new careers that would match my personality.
I was able to learn from the lectures in the comfort of my own home and to have the opportunity to watch them again at any time.