- A distinguished faculty with combined teaching and practitioner experience of more than 100 years
- Boston University was one of the original schools that offered CFP® certification education programs and has over 30 years of experience in educating financial planners.
- Boston University been recognized as a leader in distance education. They have won several learning awards, including the Sloan Consortium award for Excellence in Institution-Wide Online Education and the U.S. Distance Learning Association award for 21st Century Best Practices.
- State-of-the-art program delivery that is available anytime, anywhere
- Program taught by university faculty who are major contributors to the financial planning field
- Nationally recognized course curriculum
- Learn through real-life examples and practitioner advice
- Email access to financial planning tutors with their CFP® certification
- Thousands of multiple choice practice questions and real-world case studies that closely simulate the CFP® examination will help you fully prepare for the exam
- Practice problems, quizzes, lesson exercises, and course exams can be taken repeatedly as needed in order to prepare for the exam
- All course exams are taken online and provide immediate scoring and feedback
- Access to an experienced financial planning tutor during exam preparation
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.