With a growing demand for qualified personal financial planners, now is the time to become a Certified Financial Planner. Whether you're just starting your education, looking to change careers, or seeking to improve your professional status, CFP®certification can open the door to more and better opportunities.
Benefits to becoming a CFP include:
- High income potential
- High career satisfaction
- Increased career potential
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Participation in a dynamic, respected profession
- Helping clients make smart financial decisions
- Making real, positive impacts on your clients’ financial futures
- Strict code of ethics
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.